I’m trying something new. I hope that this idea is as exciting to other poetry bloggers as it is to me. I want to offer a space to link poems that are at any stage of the writing process. Perhaps they’re done, but there just seems to be something slightly off about them. It can be helpful to have someone else take a look and offer feedback. Week to week we might focus on different topics, but regardless of the focus there will always be the opportunity to link a poem or two that you want looked over.
It might be helpful to leave a comment if you’re looking for specific insights.
Links open every Wednesday at 2:30pm EST and remain open until Friday at 3:00pm EST.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING:
- Limit two links per person.
- Don’t just link and run! Visit and comment on at least one other blog.
- Keep comments polite, but do share critiques. Constructive criticism is what we’re after.
- This is a weekly event. You may continue to workshop the same poem(s) for as long as you’d like.
- If possible, please turn off captcha for comments. Reading squiggly numbers and questionably capitalized letters is not everyone’s favorite pasttime.
- Have fun! I command it!